POYNETTE AREA PUBLIC LIBRARY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020 at 6:00pm
Poynette Area Public Library
Call to Order and Roll Call
Certification of Proper Notice
Guests are Welcome to Attend
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes from Oct 13, 2020 Meeting
Current Budget Review
Village Meeting held Nov 9th - 2021 Library Budget review/approval
Friends of the Library Meeting Held Nov. 3rd
Closed Session (Discussion and/or Possible Action) – Attendance is limited to the governing body (Library Board) and Library staff whose presence is necessary for the business at hand.
Under Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c) – specifically: considering compensation of Library employees
over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
Open Session (Discussion and/or Possible Action)
Any necessary discussion or action related to closed session items
- Discuss/ Approval of vouchers for Library
- Discuss / update on outdoor area grading & paving
- Discuss “Eva Day” to be held Tuesday, Dec. 15th
- Discuss Strategic Plan: How has COVID-19 affected our plan?
- Discuss Agenda items for next meeting Dec. 8th