POYNETTE AREA PUBLIC LIBRARY BOARD MINUTES
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 6:00pm
Poynette Area Public Library
Call to Order and Roll Call: Meeting was called to order at 6:00pm. Members present were Kelly Palmer, Ashley Zembrycki, Linda Ross, Jason Koopmans, Caryn Stone and Terri Fiore arrived late. Director Lindsey Ganz, Matt Shappell and Jeanne Mutchler were absent. Vice President Jason Koopmans presided.
Certification of Proper Notice: yes
Introduction of guest(s): None
Public Comments: None
Adoption of Agenda: Motion by Ross/ Zembrycki to accept agenda, MC.
Approval of Minutes from November 13, 2018: Motion made to accept. MC.
Trustee Training: None this month.
Treasurer’s Report: Checking account balance as of November 30, 2018 is 2,293.77. Foundation report as of October 31, 2018 is $1,442.16.
Current Budget Review: As printed.
Director’s Report: As printed.
Updates on Village Meetings: As presented by Terri Fiore.
Friends of the Library Report: Friends did not meet in December.
- Approval of vouchers for Library: Motion by Palmer/ Ross to approve. MC.
- Discuss/ consider employee evaluation: Motion to approve employee evaluation by Zembrycki/Fiore. MC.
- Discuss/ consider Electronic & Information Systems Policy. Tabled.
- Discuss/ consider printing fees: Motion to approve printing fees made. MC.
- Discuss/ consider Collection Policy update: Board recommends to keep suggested wording, but move edits to section 2. Policy to be reviewed again in January.
- Discuss Agenda items for next meeting on Tuesday, January 8, 2019