POYNETTE AREA PUBLIC LIBRARY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 6:00pm
Poynette Area Public Library
Call to Order and Roll Call – The meeting was called to order at 6:13 P.M. by President Jeanne Mutchler. Attending the meeting were Board Members Jeanne Mutchler, Jason Koopmans, Caryn Stone, Kelly Palmer, and Ashley Zembrycki. Absent were Matt Shappell, Linda Ross, and Teri Fiori. Director Lindsey Ganz was also present.
Certification of Proper Notice - Yes
Introduction of guest(s) - None
Public Comments – None
Adoption of Agenda – Motion by Zembrycki, seconded by Koopmans: Motion Carried.
Approval of Minutes from January 8, 2019 – Motion by Koopmans, seconded by Mutchler : Motion Carried
Trustee Training – None at this time.
Treasurer’s Report – Due to time constraints, report was not presented.
Current Budget Review - Due to time constraints, budget was not reviewed.
Director’s Report - Due to time constraints, the Director’s Report was not reviewed.
Updates on Village Meetings – Fiore was not in attendance to report.
Friends of the Library Report – The Friends did not meet.
- Approval of vouchers for Library – Motion by Koopmans, seconded by Mutchler: Motion Carried.
- Discuss/ consider updates to monthly action calendar – Agenda item tabled until March meeting.
- Discuss/ consider Electronic & Information Systems Policy - Agenda item tabled until March meeting.
- Discuss/ consider approval of Annual Report – Motion by Mutchler, seconded by Koopmans: Motion Carried.
- Distribute director evaluation and position description – Done, to be returned by the April meeting.
- Discuss Agenda items for next meeting on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 – IncludeItems1, 2, and 3 and others as the need arises.
Adjournment at 6:22PM