Poynette Library's Homebound Delivery Service is for individuals who are unable to visit the library due to illness, accident, disability or other immobility, either temporary or permanent. You must have a South Central Library System card and reside in the Poynette Area Public Library service area, this includes the Village of Poynette, Village of Arlington, and Townships of Leeds, Lowville, Arlington and Dekorra. This service is available to patrons of all ages.
- A maximum of 15 items can be checked out at one time.
- All library material will be checked out for 1 month, regardless of type.
- Replacement costs of damaged or lost materials are the responsibility of the card holder. The Poynette Library Board no longer charges late fees.
- Library material will be delivered in a weatherproof bag, at the predetermined location as indicated above.
- Library personnel cannot enter homes to retrieve or deliver material.
If you are unable to print the application, please call the Poynette Library at 608-635-7577.